Monday, February 23, 2009

Jungle Jims Playdate

This Saturday Trenton and I went to Jungle Jim's Playland with some friends from church. I have to admit...he was quite the stud with two cute little girls chasing around with him! Alaya is actually our next door neighbor and she and Trenton love to play together as much as they can. They all had so much fun going from one ride to the next. Moms were allowed on all the rides with them if we wanted...but most of them were enough to make me sick. They all spun around in one form or another!
Alaya, Julianne, TrentonTrenton and Alaya on the boats...each individual boat spun around as the ride itself spun around!Trenton loved the bumper cars when he could get them to do something other than just spin around in a circle on itself! I finally jumped in and helped him out a little!Alaya and Trenton posing...Julianne squeezing her way thru!The rocket ships that you can make go up and down...of course Trenton had to drive!This ride just went in one big circle both forward and backwards really fast. So fast that I had to hold myself away from Trenton so I wouldn't squash him. It made me sick, but he loved it!Trenton and Alaya just being cute!We really did have a good time. The kids played so well together and it was just fun walking around and visiting. Thanks ladies for a fun date!

2 comments:

bon said...

I DO believe Trenton is going to be a little heart-breaker! :)

xo

Heather said...

I am proud of you sissy for going on a mommy play date!