A little bit about me...I always said I would not marry a Doctor or a lawyer...I knew I was not strong enough to raise kids by myself, be home a lot by myself, etc. as they went thru school. Little did I know what becoming an architect really entailed. I am thankful I did not really know, as I love my husband and am thankful for all that he does for our family. It has defiantly been a long stretch of school, a 3 1/2 year masters program, and still 7 tests to go after that to become licenced. The problem with going to school to become an architect...all your "homework" is done at school, building all sorts of things....so the idea of going home after class and then doing some homework after a nice home cooked meal...not so much!
But...my incredible husband is now in the home stretch! He graduates on May 9th with his Masters and we are so proud of him. My sweet little Trenton has endured these long 3 1/2 years right along with us and is so anxious to have his Daddy home a little bit more often. So...to help us count down the days, Mommy and Trenton had a little fun!
Trenton has been learning how to cut at school, and loves to practice when he is at home.

He was really proud at how many strips he had cut. He was convinced we were having a race and he was beating me!
It's always fun to play with the things that you make!

Now...I know this may look like a REALLY LONG chain....but really...92 days compared to 3 1/2 years is nothing. But really, who is counting?!?!?!
1 comment:
*LOVE* your decorator!! Yippee!! You're in the home stretch!! Way to go, Josh!! :) :) And way to go Tif and Trenton for hanging in there with (most of) your sanity intact!! ;>
xo
Post a Comment