Monday, May 4, 2009

Basketball....Josh's Love!

So Josh joined a basketball league and LOVED it! He met these guys playing Tuesday night basketball at a church building and they all decided to join a league together. I usually hate basketball night. Why?? Because he usually leaves right as it is time to get the boys ready for bed and in bed and then does not get home until close to midnight. This on top of late night school nights (which are now OVER!!!) was not on top of my list as a favorite. However, when he called me to talk about joining a league I had eager ears. I made a trade, Wed. night league for Tuesday night church ball.
You see...Mama's got some thoughts behind this trade.
-Mama and boys get to go watch the games
-The games only last one hour
-Games are at different times each week...the latest being 8
Don't my thoughts and reasoning sound good? So much better than late night church ball!!! Anyways, we had a great time going to watch Josh and his friends. Trenton cheered from the sidelines, Braxton just would sit and watch and love the attention from all the other wives, and I got to be a part of Josh's basketball life! Wins all around!
His team did awesome and won 1st place.
They had such a good time that they all decided to join together again and play a summer league...so....still, no more late night church ball. I LOVE IT! Good job Josh...thanks for letting us enjoy your mad skills!

No comments: