Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nickolas and Heather Come to Town

Heather and Nickolas came to town for a week to play. We had so much fun and kept ourselves very busy! I had to show Heather that it is fun to come and visit her sissy...last time she came I was just starting the sick portion of my pregnancy with Braxton, which just went downhill while she was here, and continued after she left. So needless to say...it was a crappy vacation she had last summer. This year however, we were so busy and had so much fun that she is planning on coming again in July!
Trenton and I had some of our favorite things planned for them. Our first outing was at Jumping Jacks. Trenton was not totally thrilled that we were going there, last time we went he got a pretty nasty burn on his belly as he came down one of the slides. Braxton and I enjoyed our time together as we walked around and watched the three of them bounce and slide around! Heather and Nickolas however, LOVED IT! Heather was even up and down on all the slides, sometimes carrying two boys on her lap as she came down! She too received a couple of little boo boos from all her playing, but I think she was pretty pleased with the day!Trenton was very excited to take Nickolas to the Children's Museum. They both had fun playing in all the different exhibits. The each enjoyed the different costumes that are around. Nickolas dresses up as a cow,and Trenton dressed up as a fire fighter and a mailman!Too bad...they did not have the tarantula out this time. I know how bummed Heather was about that!
We enjoyed ourselves at a couple of lunch dates, a memorial day BBQ and Grandma's house with the family, the dinosaur museum and a little bit of house showing! Thanks for coming to visit us...we had such a great time and can't wait for July!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Where is the picture of me jumping into the hole at Jumping Jakes. I never got to see it.