Sunday, May 31, 2009

Trenton is 4 years old!

May was such a busy, fun, and important month that I fell completely behind in my blogging...so, I am now repenting!
My baby is 4 years old! I can not believe that I had this little man four years ago...how time does fly. This year Trenton was lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents in town for his birthday as well as two of his aunties! He thought he was so special....okay, he is! His birthday was the day before Daddy's graduation, so we had lots of fun. Trenton asked me if he could have a birthday party this year. What??? You are only turning 4, I thought for sure I had at least another year before I had to do this! How can you turn such a cute boy down? So, we had a spider man party and a Carl's Jr. that had a playground! All I had to do was buy a kids meal for each kid, provide some cake, and off they went to the playground!!! I know, sounds simple, right? Oh my goodness...I didn't get to sit down for more than 3 minutes to shove my hamburger down my throat. People that have parties at their homes are crazy. To have to come up with things to entertain the kids, feed them at least cake, and then clean up....NO THANK YOU!
In any case, all the kids had fun and Trenton thanked us for a couple days after for his spider man party. You are so welcome my sweet love...your smiles make it all worth it!
We kept it small. He invited 3 friends that we took with us, and the rest were cousins. It was nice to have family there to celebrate and visit with! Josh even got up into the play area to take some fun pictures!


Even Brayden got into all the fun!!! Who ever put height limits on these play areas are crazy....people of all ages love them!


One of the tables that we took over!! See what I mean about the mess!!! I was so grateful to just have to throw things out and not worry about the floor, etc.!



I could not find a spider man cake anywhere!! I thought it would be an easy one! Oh well...Smiths bailed me out, had some spider man thing that stuck to a window, threw it on the cake, put some spider webs on it, and called it good! The kids loved it!
Happy Birthday my Sweet Love! You make us so happy and we love you so much!

No comments: