
I can't believe that we are DONE with school!!! I can not stress enough how nice it is to know Josh is going to be home sometime between 5 and 6 and that we get his attention for the rest of the evening...for the most part. We sometimes have to share with basketball! It was a wonderful day. Graduation was on May 8
th and Josh had decided he only wanted to take part in his colleges' ceremonies...fine by us, didn't have to sit as long!
The day started with the ceremonial taking off of the last chain! Josh was so honored to be able to take the chain off on this day...so excited, he even decided to eat it!!!
Ok, not really, he just likes to take funny pictures.



Trenton was so excited, and little did he know that Mommy and Daddy had a special surprise for him. Right before we left we showed him that he too had a cap and gown just like Daddy's! Since he has been
thru this long journey with us the entire time, we thought it would be perfect! He loved it and said all day it was his graduation day too!

We got there in time to get perfect seats, take some fun family pictures, and of course Mr.
Poopy Pants had to live up to his name and poop
thru his entire cute outfit. So, he got to bum it the rest of the day in a
onesie and a blanket. So much for cute outfits all around! Oh well...we got him taken care of stress free and still had time to wait for the festivities to begin.






The ceremony only lasted about an hour and a half. Josh's friend Eric was the last speaker and we enjoyed his talk and he reminded the class of their special memories, including Josh always saying it was time to take a soda break! I laughed at that one!

After that was done we walked over to the architecture building for some goodies.

We then all went to lunch at
Tucano's to celebrate...and that was a wonderful meal! At this point we all went to our
separate destinations to rest. Josh thought his day was over, but little did he know how sneaky I had been and had a surprise graduation/birthday party awaiting for him that night at Mark and Kim's house. I made up some excuse to go and he was shocked to see the family and some friends all gathered in his honor. It was a fun filled day and I am so proud of all the hard work that Josh had to do in order to get to this day. Good job honey, I love you so much and am so grateful for everything you do for our family!
2 comments:
Hello There!! This is good old Meems, from LP. I didn't want to freak out and think some stranger started following your blog!
:-)
Adorable pictures of your family! I can't believe how big (and cute) your kids are!
xo,
M
That last picture of Josh and Trenton is *PRECIOUS!* Love it!
The graduation/birthday party was great fun! Kudos to you, Tif, for pulling it off!
Way to go, Josh! We're ALL so proud of you and your accomplishments! Go get 'em!
xo
Post a Comment