Really???? A half a year has gone by???? WOW!!!! My sweet Little Love is now 6 months old, 16 lbs. 12 oz (40%) and 26" (30%) long! He continues to love to eat. He has has pears, apples, butternut squash, peas, and sweet potatoes! He has not protested to anything that I put in his mouth! He still loves to nurse, and I must admit, I still enjoy our special time together.
Sleep.....yeah right....STILL!! How I have survived thus far I have no idea. Trust me, the rest of the family is feeling the results of my sleepless nights too, and this I am not proud of. But...we are all working on it. There have been a few night that he has slept until 6 or 7 in the morning, but they are few. He is still waking at 2:30 to eat and doc says this is normal. I'm telling you...if there is another little soul up there waiting its turn to come be a part of our family...its big brother is not making it any easier for him/her or very convincing for me!
Braxton does still enjoy his time on the floor. He will lay on the floor and play with toys, watch his Baby Mozart movie and just coo to himself. This does not last very long before he insists on having some attention given, but he enjoys it just the same. Trenton loves to make him laugh, and is a good big brother. There are times he gets a little over the top with it, like when he lays on the baby, but overall he does a really good job.
We love our little Poopstain and are so grateful he is with us!
1 comment:
Wow! Those six months FLEW! I had no idea...! What a cutie he is, and so his his big brother! And, oh my heck...I am amazed you are wondering if there are any more where these two came from! Being a mother truly is a selfless calling, and you certainly exemplify that calling! :) Kudos!!
xo
Post a Comment