Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Pictures

I have managed to loose my camera...so hopefully I will find it soon to give updates as to what is going on around here. However, my Dad made me a copy of the family pictures we had done in December, so I thought I would post some of my favorites!


My Cute Family!I Love my Mommy and DaddyNeed I say More?Trenton trying to handle 2 month old hungry Brother while Big Cousin sees what is going onMy Little LoveGrandma and Grandpa and their boysI Love my Boys!I wish I had those eye lashes!The girls!The Boys!

Fun times!

The whole gang

What the boys didn't know while I was in high school...Dad is a big softy!

3 comments:

bon said...

*Very* cute pictures! So...how does one come by a new pic of your whole fam? I'd be happy to order! :)

xo

Sierra said...

Those are really cute pictures. That Trenton is a heartbreaker! His little brother looks like him too.

Stacey said...

I love the pictures. Where did you get them done at. I need to get new ones of my family. I have not had a family picture taken since Hayden was 2 years old. Need a new one with Tator Bug in it.

Also, need an updated picture of your family so how do i come up on one?