Monday, March 30, 2009

5 months ago....

I can not believe that 5 months ago I was huge, fat and prego, walking and walking and walking trying to get my Little Poopstain to join us in this world. My little Braxton turned 5 months on Friday, how time flys! He is still so full of smiles, he will laugh a little easier these days, but still only Big Brother knows how to really get him going. We are still working on the sleeping...getting better! He can now roll over to his tummy and back again, although, once he gets to his tummy he remembers he doesn't like it there and it takes him a while to figure out how to get back. He is discovering new foods like pears, apples and butternut squash. He LOVES to eat! He can't decide if he likes his play saucer,but we know he still loves his bath. Still a little too young to fully enjoy bathing with brother, but fun still the same. We do love our cute little boy and are so grateful on a daily basis that he is with us!

2 comments:

bon said...

SOOOOO amazing that he's getting so *BIG!* I was happy to be able to get a couple of smiles out of him last night! :)

Additionally, I will have to work on understanding and translating *Spiderman's hand signals* so as not to upset the other little feller! ;>

xo

kare said...

your face looks just like your moms!!!! hahaha