Growing up I did not have a lot of cousins around. I am the oldest of 25
grand kids on my Mom's side, and we were the only ones that did not live in Utah. I didn't really think much of it growing up, but since moving up here and being around them all I have realized how much fun it is being with so much family and all the special moments in our lives! I am so grateful that my kids are growing up around so much family...they love it! It has been even better since my family moved up here too! Sometimes the boys spend so much time together they start to fight like brothers. Trenton being the oldest has to be reminded several times how lucky he is to have his cousin close by (this is when he is trying to be bossy and mean). With having Nickolas so close we were able to
accommodate his first sleep over...and he was so excited about it! With Trenton in school now, and Nickolas going to his Dad's on the weekend, there has never really been an opportunity, nor did I know there was an interest on his part. Well, my little Nickolas let me know it was time to have a sleep over at
TT's house, he was ready to be big and brave, and it fell in line with Trenton's spring break!
Trenton and Nickolas spent most of the night playing the
Wii...I had thrown out there earlier in the day that we could make cookies and have a pajama party with popcorn and hot coco...but they forgot all about it and were more interested in playing video games together. Whatever...
it's their party! Grandma and Mommy insisted that Nickolas not sleep on the floor, so they came over and set him up an air mattress (spoiled little boy)! He was so excited to sleep on his mattress and told me that if he needed me to come snuggle with him that I could come lay on the floor next to his mattress cause I was too big for the mattress! Thanks Nickolas!
I remembered my camera just before bed time, but I think we can see from the pictures just how excited he was! I tried to help him brush his teeth but he assured me he could do it all by himself. He was still so happy the next morning eating breakfast at
TT's house! Thanks Nickolas for letting us be a part of your very first sleepover! Hope you had a great time sweet boy!

1 comment:
So fun. Nickolas has the exact same big smile on his face in every picture!
Post a Comment