Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Easter was fun this year...Braxton loved all the festive things that go with it. He LOVED being a big boy and painting his Easter eggs all by himself. I love to watch little hands at work!








Daddy even got into the fun this year. I guess it helped that he had just received his stamp showing he is a licensed architect. He spent about a week stamping anything he could find...eggs, people, paper..you name it!





Easter morning the boys could hardly stand the anticipation of finding their baskets. I love the excitement on their faces in this picture!

The Easter bunny is going to have to try a little harder on hiding Braxty's next year...he found it a little too quickly! Actually, in looking back at last year's pictures, I think the Easter Bunny might have hidden his basket in the same spot...oops!

The boys ended up eating candy for breakfast! How can you let them find a basket full of goodies and not let them try everything? Braxton wasn't too sure about Trenton's cotton candy at first, but then he decided it was pretty good!











Both the boys received bubbles in their baskets! Braxton loved that his Big Brother was playing with him. Their giggles were the best!

After the initial excitement was over we quickly got ready for church and had to take some Easter Morning pictures! I love when the boys wear matching suits...I think they are so cute! Josh isn't too bad himself...HOTTIE!













No comments: