I love the coupon sites that are on the Internet now! We found one to Jungle Jim's and thought it would be fun to go during Trenton's spring break. The kids had a good time...it was nice Trenton could go on everything by himself, and even take Braxton on rides with him. I went on the first ride with Braxton...the carousel, and he was terrified. I don't know why, he has been on rides before, but he was so happy when it was over!


After the scary carousel I took Braxton over to the playground area, something that I know he loves. But...it just didn't cut it. He was traumatized! He stuck pretty close to me for a while until I threw him on a couple of rides with his brother and then he relaxed a bit. But of course, all he wanted to do was play all the games. So, Grandma gave in and all the kids got some tokens! They ended up having a great time and can't wait to go back!
It was a fun time...can't wait to do more things like this over the summer when I DON"T have to worry about coming home to do homework!
No comments:
Post a Comment