Usually when Trenton is home the boys watch TV amid playing together. Trenton was invited to go play at Grandma's one afternoon so Braxton was watching TV by himself. I could tell by the music that the show was over and was wondering why I had not heard him call for me to watch another movie. I went down to the TV room and this is what I found! He is such a sweet little boy! It is moments like these I have to remember when he is awake and being a little stink! Love you Braxty Boy!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
What Happens While Mommy Does Homework?
This semester has been a challenge for the whole family. We decided that it was time for me to just go back to school full time and get it done and over with. With the help of my Mom and Dad, I was able to do just that and will be done the first week of May for good! Pulling 12 credit hours meant a lot of homework time, and going to school at night did not allow for homework to be done after the kiddos were in bed. So, I am grateful for the TV this semester (I know that sounds bad), but it helped for a couple of hours each day as I tried to get my studies in.
Usually when Trenton is home the boys watch TV amid playing together. Trenton was invited to go play at Grandma's one afternoon so Braxton was watching TV by himself. I could tell by the music that the show was over and was wondering why I had not heard him call for me to watch another movie. I went down to the TV room and this is what I found! He is such a sweet little boy! It is moments like these I have to remember when he is awake and being a little stink! Love you Braxty Boy!

Usually when Trenton is home the boys watch TV amid playing together. Trenton was invited to go play at Grandma's one afternoon so Braxton was watching TV by himself. I could tell by the music that the show was over and was wondering why I had not heard him call for me to watch another movie. I went down to the TV room and this is what I found! He is such a sweet little boy! It is moments like these I have to remember when he is awake and being a little stink! Love you Braxty Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment