Friday, July 30, 2010
St. Marteen
Our last port was St. Marteen. Mom was kind enough to volunteer to stay on the ship and watch Braxton while the older two played in the kids club. Because there were so many age restrictions on the excursions, we only planned on one! We all went on an ATV ride to an exclusive beach and then back. I thought it was great. Most of it was on the regular road, so I didn't feel out of control. Those that had experience on the ATVs were a little disappointed, but I think they still had fun! The best part was being able to RELAX on the beach and take it all in without running after little ones that were getting too close to the water!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time. We're totally jealous!
Post a Comment