He tries so hard to keep up with Trenton and his friends, but is still our "baby baby" when he is sleepy and cute. He is obsessed with Toy Story right now. Will sit for hours and watch either Toy Story 1 or 2. He loves Buzz Lightyear and will walk around quoting lines from the movie. His favorite one is "Buzz Laker (lightyear) to the rescue!" I love it when he says "eeeee haw cowboy". Just the way he emphasizes the words at different places is a hoot to listen to. About a month ago we decided it was time to start weaning from the beloved Binki unless Little Mister was in bed. He actually did quite well with it, and only had a hard time while in the car. One day he was down for his nap and I thought I heard him about 2 hours into it. I listened for awhile and after nothing else, i continued on with what I was doing. After about another hour went by I decided I had better go check on him. This is a baby that does NOT sleep for that long during a nap. As I crept in on him I found him wide awake laying in his bed holding all of his binki's very close! I started to laugh and after taking a picture tried to pick him up. He got mad at me and said "No Mommy, I stay in bed!" The poor kid did not want to leave his bed because he knew he would have to part with his binki's! Friday, July 30, 2010
Our Braxton
Our sweet little boy is trying so hard to become a big boy already. He is SUCH A TROUBLE MAKER. (sorry...was that a little too firm?) He is definitely very busy and has a mind of his own. When he wants something he does anything and everything to get it. This includes climbing when we look away for 2 seconds, screaming (VERY LOUDLY) at which point he gets in trouble and does not get what he was after, or sometimes he is sweet, uses his manners and gives kisses in which case he usually will get what he wants.
He tries so hard to keep up with Trenton and his friends, but is still our "baby baby" when he is sleepy and cute. He is obsessed with Toy Story right now. Will sit for hours and watch either Toy Story 1 or 2. He loves Buzz Lightyear and will walk around quoting lines from the movie. His favorite one is "Buzz Laker (lightyear) to the rescue!" I love it when he says "eeeee haw cowboy". Just the way he emphasizes the words at different places is a hoot to listen to. About a month ago we decided it was time to start weaning from the beloved Binki unless Little Mister was in bed. He actually did quite well with it, and only had a hard time while in the car. One day he was down for his nap and I thought I heard him about 2 hours into it. I listened for awhile and after nothing else, i continued on with what I was doing. After about another hour went by I decided I had better go check on him. This is a baby that does NOT sleep for that long during a nap. As I crept in on him I found him wide awake laying in his bed holding all of his binki's very close! I started to laugh and after taking a picture tried to pick him up. He got mad at me and said "No Mommy, I stay in bed!" The poor kid did not want to leave his bed because he knew he would have to part with his binki's!
Braxty goes to Nursery now and loves it. He ran right in the first day and I did the happy dance outside of the door as I got to go to class with peace surrounding me. He was such a little stinker in class and nothing could keep him quiet or contained. Although he is my difficult child I love him so much. He is sweet and gives the best juicy kisses. He still likes to be rocked before bed as we sing songs together and make animal noises. I love you sweet boy, don't grow up too fast...it seems like you just got here yesterday!
He tries so hard to keep up with Trenton and his friends, but is still our "baby baby" when he is sleepy and cute. He is obsessed with Toy Story right now. Will sit for hours and watch either Toy Story 1 or 2. He loves Buzz Lightyear and will walk around quoting lines from the movie. His favorite one is "Buzz Laker (lightyear) to the rescue!" I love it when he says "eeeee haw cowboy". Just the way he emphasizes the words at different places is a hoot to listen to. About a month ago we decided it was time to start weaning from the beloved Binki unless Little Mister was in bed. He actually did quite well with it, and only had a hard time while in the car. One day he was down for his nap and I thought I heard him about 2 hours into it. I listened for awhile and after nothing else, i continued on with what I was doing. After about another hour went by I decided I had better go check on him. This is a baby that does NOT sleep for that long during a nap. As I crept in on him I found him wide awake laying in his bed holding all of his binki's very close! I started to laugh and after taking a picture tried to pick him up. He got mad at me and said "No Mommy, I stay in bed!" The poor kid did not want to leave his bed because he knew he would have to part with his binki's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an adorable little stinkbug. I love it!
Post a Comment