Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Utah State Fair

It is once again time for the Utah State Fair for the next two weeks! Although it is not as big as the Orange County Fair...it is still fun to go check out once a year! The boys had such a great time. Trenton was telling Braxton before we even got there that he was going to be able to touch animals. So as we walked in Braxton kept saying "Mommy...I touch the animals!" So the first thing we did was go see the animals. The boys had a chance to actually sit on a bull! I was so excited about this chance they had and was trying to focus on the excitement on their face that I forgot to get the bull in the picture. But, they are sitting on the Daddy bull in the first picture, and then petting his baby in the next! Some of the goats were out in the isle way waiting to go into the judging pen. One decided to take a good look at Braxty...he was a little shocked about how close the goat decided to get to him. But he did so well, did not cry, but squealed in delight! We saw baby pigs, rode rides, and Daddy tried a fried pickle! It was a wonderful, warm, beautiful day! I just love family time!







1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We'll have to get the kids over there before it's over.