Wednesday, September 15, 2010
My Big 3-0!
So this year was the big 3-0 for me! Trenton kept asking me if we were going to have a party. I told him no, and he would frown. So, I told him if he wanted to throw me a party then he had to talk to Dad. Well, while I was at school last Wed. night they got busy and decorated for my party! I was so surprised when I got home to see homemade cards, flowers, presents and decorations. We had fun being around the festivities as we went about our day on Thursday (my actual birthday)! Mom, Dad, Paul, Nick and Nickolas (heather was in CA) all ended up coming over and bringing Chinese food with them. We then had cake and ice cream that Trenton had picked out! We were all having so much fun that we forgot to take pictures during all the festivities! It ended up being quite the party...thanks baby boy (and Daddy) for my very special day. I love you so!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment