Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh the Messes we Make

So this weekend I could not push off the urges anymore...I had to start nesting! Josh thought I was crazy and that it was too early...but come on, I only have 9 weeks to go, we are in the single diget count down! It started by getting a new chest of drawers for our room so that we could move our existing one into the boys room to become Trenton's new drawers and the changing table. Cute huh?!?!Then of course we had to get out all of the old clothes so I could start sifting thru them and figuring out what I have to still buy. (The boys are opposite seasons). This of course turned out to be a bigger mess than I thought it would.It seems that I have created a lot of laundry for me to do...and I still am not completly sure what I need to go buy!But all in all I am starting to feel ready. Trenton is getting very excited and asks if Baby Bobo (like Bobo the clown) is big enough to come out yet. Soon I keep telling him. But he has been such a big help. He wanted to choose an outfit for Baby to come home in and he also went to Build a Bear and made his brother a bear that he will bring to the hospital the first time he comes to visit!
Needless to say we are all very excited and and getting antsy for our new addition to arrive!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Where is Trenton's new big boy bed?

bon said...

Ohhh! Cute!!! What a fun idea going to Build-A-Bear!! I'll bet Trenton can't wait to visit his new "toy!" lol

xo
aunt bon

Kris said...

Oh what a cuter feller! Bobo David Crawford will be so loved!

Sierra said...

CJ and Avary were the exact way. At least now, if we have another girl, we are COMPLETELY covered. I don't know this, but when are you due???!!!