It's hard to believe that Josh and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this weekend! Within these 6 years we have moved from CA, almost finished school (with a masters degree), have an adorable little boy, another one on the way, a couple of different jobs each, and are still totally in love with eachother!
In celebration of this time, I suprised Josh friday afternoon by picking him up from work and wisking him away to Park City for the night. We walked up old town Main Street in Park City and had an incredible dinner at the Bandit Grill. It was fun to just explore what all the fuss is about up there during the Sundance Festival (other than all the celebrities!)

Although he thought our night was done there, I suprised him again and took him the the Park City Peak Hotel where I had booked a suite for the night! They had a pool that you could swim from the inside of the building to the outside. That was fun to do as we watched the moon rise. We then enjoyed the luxuries of robes, couches, cable and a heart shape jacuzzi tub right in the room! (I think I enjoyed soaking in that more than he did!)
Here are some fun pics from our wedding day 6 years ago!
And here are some pics of us now.
I must say that I am very blessed to have found such a catch. He spoils me, but not too much, works hard for our family and is the best Daddy! It has been a great 6 years and I look forward to many more!
3 comments:
Tif! Ho-lee cow!! 6 years! I can't believe how time flies! Heck, I remember dancing at your wedding and watching Kris boogie with all the kids that were there! Woo hoo!!
May I also "second" your observation that you got a GREAT guy!! My boys really like Josh and love hanging out with him at family functions. :)
Thanks, Josh, for being who you are and loving Tif and Trenton so much!! You're one of the bestest!!
xo
aunt bon
Thou shalt not covet...you know the rest! lol I'm glad you had fun and it was fun conspiring with you! bwuahaha
Oh so funner! You are lucky to have such a feller. He's one of the gooderest!
Post a Comment