Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Cute Husband

For those of you that don't know, one of Josh's many talents is woodworking. He loves to create furniture, jewelry boxes, and anything else that I ask him to do. Well...he had been asking me for a couple of weeks what I wanted for my birthday, and being the helpful person that I am, I couldn't come up with any ideas.
So this morning I woke up to this cute hand made wooden shadow box that he made with Trenton's little hand and foot that we plastered when he was a baby mounted inside. I LOVE IT! He is always so thoughtful, trying to come up with things that I will always treasure and use. With it he left a note wishing me a happy birthday and instructing me that when I get lonley, sad or frustrated during the day to look at his little "footsie" to bring a smile to my face.
How lucky am I? VERY! I love you Josh!

3 comments:

bon said...

Ho-lee cow, Tif! What a guy you have!! I just finished telling Corey that he rocked, and now I get to tell Josh the same thing: YOU ROCK!! Aren't we blessed with our men-folk? :) I know I'VE got a great one, too! :) I'm glad to know they're not a diminishing group!! WOO HOO!! And Tif, your LITTLE guy is a good'un, too! With you and Josh for parents, he can't help but grow up to be just like his daddy! :)

xo

Kris said...

Josh you are truly amongst the gooderest fellers! That is a cool idea!

Brianne said...

wow, how creative... that's way neat that he was able to make that!