Friday, May 6, 2011

Graduation!

I DID IT! It is still hard for be to believe that I finally got by College Degree. It was a long road, but I am so glad it is done....it only took 13 years from high school graduation...but who is counting? In that time I became a wife and mother, not like I was just messing around! Lots of people ask if I am going to go to work now. The answer....no, I already have a full time job that I would not trade for the world. So why the time and effort? I like to call it my fire insurance. Who knows if I will have to go back to work at some point. I had a fantastic job before I became a full time mom, even without a degree, but now it should be a little easier if the time ever comes. But more importantly, I wanted to finish what I started. I wanted my children to see that anything could be accomplished with some hard work. I hope that they will remember this day, as well as their Daddy's two years ago when they are struggling through school and know they can do it too! I could not have done it without the support and encouragment from my family and friends. So thankful it is all over, and now I can just have fun with my babies during the day and not worry about homework!






























1 comment:

Lori said...

Congrats! That is a great accomplishment.