Thursday, May 5, 2011
My Baby is turning into a Big Boy
So we started some rearranging as of late. We decided it was time to move Braxton into Trenton's room...hoping to make room for another. (no announcement being made!) In any case...we decided to paint, get bunk beds, paint my old bedroom furniture white, and Josh built a window box/storage box for the boys to sit and lounge on. I will have to do another post showing the finished product, but the boys were so excited to have the bunk beds. This was Braxton's first night in his new big boy bed and he loved it! He loves his Spiderman bedding and just looks so cute laying in there. I love to be able to climb in and snuggle and read books. Trenton loves to be on the top bunk. After we say our good nights and Josh and I leave the room, I always hear Trenton say "Goodnight baby boy." He is such a good big brother!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment