Have I mentioned before how much I love this neighborhood??? If not...I love this neighborhood and all the families we have met!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Pumpkin Carving Party
Josh once again had lots of support this year as he carved his masterpiece of a pumpkin! We had the Smiths, Jewkes and the Powers over for some yummy homemade clam chowder (thanks Laura!), fun Mummy dogs for the kids, chips, dessert and some pumpkin carving fun! Josh could hardly wait to get started, he had his pumpkins and tools out and ready before anybody got here! Really, nobody waited to sit down together and have a nice dinner while visiting...no, no, no...the carving needed to get started and we enjoyed our soup bowls over the pumpkin seeds and chaos that soon took over the evening! We ended up having a great time! The kids did a great job on their pumpkins and ended the evening playing with puppet monsters and watching Halloween movies and the guys finished their creations!

Have I mentioned before how much I love this neighborhood??? If not...I love this neighborhood and all the families we have met!
Have I mentioned before how much I love this neighborhood??? If not...I love this neighborhood and all the families we have met!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment