We decided it was time to walk away from the boxes and unpacking for a while and do something fun together as a family. Just down the block from us there is a new water park called Cowabunga Bay. Trenton has been saying that he wanted to go there every time we drove by, so we decided to go see what it was all about. It is a smaller park, so they sell just 4 hour passes as well as all day passes, but the 4 hours was just perfect for us. Braxton is such a water baby and loved being there as well. He splashed and smiled and never cared when water got in his face. Trenton had a blast as well. He became big and brave and tried to venture out on his own. He loved jumping into the pool (of course he made sure he could touch first) and he would go under several times all on his own. They have two huge water buckets at the top of the slides that dump gallons of water on anyone below every so often. After watching it drop on everyone Trenton decided he was not brave enough to go stand under it. After much bribing, he decided at the very end that he would stand under it with me if I tried to cover him up. So I hovered over him as it came splashing down. He hardly got anything...me on the other hand, I hope there were not too many people behind me. Because I was hovering down over him, the force of the water pulled my drawers down just a little in the back...someone might have gotten a half mooner! We had a blast and it was so good to just spend some time together and not worry about the house. This is what life is all about!













2 comments:
Tiff-Hope you don't mind that I have somehow snuck onto your blog through the backdoor of Facebook, I guess. I just want to tell you how cute your little guys are and how great you and Josh look; how wonderful that Josh is thru with school, that you're in your first new home, and moving thru life, steadily one step at a time. I've loved catching up with you on this. You're effervescent, as usual!
What *CUTE* little fellers! And what a wonderful mommy and daddy to go have some fun knowing that those boxes will still be there! :) You're absolutely right: this is what life's all about!! :)
xo
Post a Comment