Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend in South Jordan

On the weekend of the 15th, we went out to South Jordan to watch my cousins while Uncle Scott and Aunt Kathy had a nice weekend get away! My Mom was a life saver and came to help us out during the day while Josh was at school and work. There is a definate difference between having 2 kids vs. 5! Nevertheless...it was a good weekend!
We took the kids to a place called Jumping Jacks on Saturday. It was a big wearhouse filled with big blow up slides and jumping things. The kids had a blast...Josh and I got in on some of the fun too!
Kody got a little tired!
Gaby and Spencer getting ready to come down


Trenton was a little nervous coming down by himself...so Daddy and I joined in on the fun!


Of course...kids will be kids, and they needed to be put into place a couple of times. So...we did what any sane parent would do...took them to the basement and duct taped them to the wall. Finally...Peace and Quiet!!!!

3 comments:

bon said...

LOL!!! What a blast you guys had!! I wish I'd thought of duct tape, dang it!! ;>

xo

Hollie Wood said...

That is what's known as a red-neck time out! What will cousin Josh think of next?! LOVE IT!! Next time you come over, I think we should send Josh downstairs with the kids! :)

kare said...

That is the funniest thing!! You told me about it, but seeing is far better!!!LOL!