Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Braxton is 3 months!

I can hardly believe my little Pumpkin has been with us for three months now! He is so much fun and is instantly loved by everyone that sees him. He loves to have the attention of everyone around him. He will smile at you forever as long as you are talking to him. He loves to watch his big brother and will coo and blow bubbles with his spit...I know...very talented! I swear his body is shaped like a funnel, as he loves to give one big push and send his poop flying up his back without even giving me a chance to change him before I get more laundry (too much information...sorry, part of his everyday life!)
We lover our little "poop stain" so much and are so grateful that he is a part of our family!

2 comments:

bon said...

Oh, so cuter!! Hard to believe he's such a big boy!! :)

xo

Heather said...

AWE!! I miss him. I want to kiss his face off.