We had a very fun and busy Christmas this year. This year my mom, dad, Heather, Nickolas, Paul and Karla all came to Utah!!! It was so much fun having them all here, the time went by way to fast. It was so much fun watching Trenton and Nickolas open presents and understanding what was going on.


They had fun playing and sharing with
each others toys.
Braxton didn't really understand what was going on, but he was cute none the less!

Once again, I was spoiled by my husband. He wrote a cute little story that was our journey from California to Utah. Along the way I got to open presents that
corresponded to the story, and at the very end he mentioned that it didn't matter where I was, everything I needed was right above me. He had me look up and he had put together the most amazing pictures of our family and our boys. He printed the pics he had taken on canvas and put them in a beautiful frame. Of course...I cried!

During the time everyone was here we did some shopping, and went to the movies. For part of our Christmas Mom and Dad took us all, minus the big boys, to The Melting Pot. Josh and I had never been there....and it was
SOOOOOO Good! We had a great time sharing
embarrassing moments and filling Karla in on some of our pasts! It was so good to spend some time with Paul and Karla so we could get to know our new sissy a little bit better!





We took advantage of the fact that Dad and Paul were already here, and had
Braxton blessed the Sunday after Christmas. It was so awesome to see so many men around him that love him and will be such good examples in his life.


Once the fun was over in Utah, the boys and I went to Cali for a week and enjoyed seeing more friends and family there. I forgot to take pictures down there because we were having so much fun. We spent a day at Disneyland and California Adventure. Josh's side of the family got to meet
Braxton for the first time, and we had play dates with Aidan!
It was a great couple of weeks. I am sad to be away from everyone, but grateful for the time that we all ha
2 comments:
Excellent!!! It *was* a great time together, eh? I'm so glad we're family!! Love you guys so much!!
xo
Send me your email address and I will send you what pictures my kids took while you were here. It was great seeing you and the boys. Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment