Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Trenton

I can't believe my baby turned 7 this year! Time has flown by so quickly. This year instead of inviting one friend somewhere fun with us to celebrate he decided he wanted a big birthday party at the house. I was able to find a groupon for a bounce house and concession stand, so we went for it! My mister loves angry birds and decided on that for the theme! We had such a great time. We had pizza, a fabulous cake made by our neighbor, homemade ice cream, ice cones, games, pinatas and lots of fun!!!





















 I was able to find lots of cute ideas on pinterest for the party. I made my own decorations, party sacks and party hats for the kids! They loved them!




Daddy drew this bird for our game "pin the beak on the bird". He was looking at a picture and drew it free hand from that! Great job Daddy...thank you!


No comments: