Our cute little B boy is finally old enough to play soccer. He has watched his brother over the past couple of years and it was always so hard to keep him off the field! So he was very excited that it was his turn to show his skills. I was able to make it to the first came with puke bowl in hand, but due to the pregnancy missed the other games...except the very last one! His last one was the weekend after my miscarriage, and I was so excited to come and watch my little boy play! It took a while for him to forget Mommy was there and pay attention to coach a.k.a. Daddy! It is so funny when they play indoor soccer because they barricade them in, so he would come over to the board and stand on his tip toes to give me a kiss and then run off again!

Of course after awhile he decided it was time to flirt with the little girls on his team. He stood there dancing and making funny faces at them!
And then of course, what is a good soccer game without a little rough and tumble. After he picked himself up he ran to Daddy for some loves. Daddy's are not always as soft and understanding when the littles get hurt, so a pat on the bum and a go out there and play, he had to come to Mommy to make sure all his limbs were still attached!

After the loves I was able to convince him that if he ran super fast I would be able to see flames coming of the back of his jersey. This pumped him up and he was a rock star the rest of the game. I had to change the setting on the camera to keep up with him, but most of the action shots were blurry! I was able to catch of few of my little man in the game and playing hard!

He was so excited to get his very own trophy. He carried around all day long! Thanks coach for being such a good coach to our boys on and off the field! Great job B Boy....we love you so much!
Friday, March 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment