After lots of peer pressure (maybe just auntie pressure), I have decided to try this whole blog thing. I can not promise anything, not a lot of pictures, not a lot of posts...but maybe it will be enough to keep friends and family up to date with us!
So...what to blog about first, I thought Trenton's first day of school would be appropriate! My little boy is going to Challenger two days a week in the mornings...and yes I cried when he left. But boy, was he excited!
One of the most exciting things for him is that he gets his very own bag that he has to take to and from school!
After I picked him up from school we went on a "lunch date"so he could tell me all about his first day. He learned about the letter 'm' and that it makes the mmm sound. He also learned how to draw a circle and to identify a circle. If you ask him the best thing was playing with the playdough and playing in the sandbox! He was very silly after school and very excited to tell me all about it!
6 comments:
I remember when I took Mike(y) to Challenger summer school...I bawled when I dropped him off and bawled when I picked him up! I was too choked up to even *ask* him how his day was! Oh dopey moi! => Congratulations, Trenton! You look like you had an *awesome* day, little dude! =)
xo
aunt bon
YAY!! I love auntie pressure!! Bwuaha ha ha! =P Good job Trenton on your first day!! Everyday is a happier day when you're learning the Challenger way! Finding adventure wherever you go, it's the way to have fun while you grow!! Love you cute boy!
Holy cow, he can not be old enough for school! Wait, yes he can :(
I'm glad you're finally jumping on the bloggy bandwagon :)
Very cute. :)
I gave into peer pressure, too. You are not alone. He is getting so BIG!! Still about as handsome as they come. Good luck on the blog. I actually really like mine.
I love your blog! It makes me feel like I'm almost there. I can't believe it has been six years since you and Josh got married. You have such a beautiful little family! Trenton and t-ball --what a crack up. Don't be surprised if you find him organizing kids in the park for games -- that was Josh's habit. Keep up the blog as long as you can and thanks for the invite! Love, Mom Crawford
Post a Comment